March 2017 Mixtape
We’re kicking off this month’s mix with some soul and hip hop featuring a Crackzat remix of Tom Misch, Barney Artist and a fantastically soulful Four Tet remix of Mura Masa’s “Love$ick” track.
We have a new one from Autograf that sounds completely different than anything thing he’s done before. It’s called “Nobody Knows” and it features the haunting vocals of WYNNE.
The New LoFi monthly mixtape is an hour-long mix covering all of the music posted to the blog last month. Want to be cooler than all your friends with the latest tracks from artists you’ve never heard of? This is the mix you need to listen to.
Learn more about each artist by clicking on the track title in the playlist below. Download the whole mix by right clicking on the title of the podcast and selecting “Save As…”
…or just stream the mix here:[audio:http://thenewlofi.com/wp-content/audio/2017/03/TNLF_2017_03_MAR_Mixtape.mp3|titles=TNLF 2017 March Mixtape]
TNLF 2017 March Mixtape
- Mura Masa – Love$Ick (Four Tet Remix) (-54:38)
- Tom Misch – Watch Me Dance (Crackazat Remix) (-51:51)
- Killer Bee – irl (-47:07)
- Barney Artist – I’m Going To Tell You (feat. Jordan Rakei) (-44:30)
- Vince Staples – Bag Bak (-41:37)
- ESHE NKIRU — Divinity (-39:00)
- Autograf – Nobody Knows (ft. WYNNE) (-35:20)
- Faded Paper Figures – Cyclone Sea (Late Night Alumni Remix) (-31:10)
- Snakehips & MØ – Don’t Leave (Throttle remix) (-27:05)
- GIGAMESH — Synchronize (ft. Kaleena Zanders) (-22:00)
- Zimmer – Fire (-18:00)
- Lucky Beaches – B.O.D. (-14:20)
- Stevie Parker – Without You (-11:25)
- Grumpus – Divides (-08:00)
- Roadkill Ghost Choir – False Youth (-04:44)