Chillwave Wednesday CXXXV
We’re bringing The Weeknd back again with a remix of STARBOY by French producer, Neus. And then we are going to give you the one-two Chillwave punch with a brand new track from Oliver Nelson called “Rhubarb.”
We’ve also got a new track from French Horn Rebellion that has a wicked funky bassline and some wavy melodies. There’s a new track from Autograf in there as well. Autograf has been crushing 2017. Their official remix of Clean Bandit as well as their massive hits ‘Episode’, ‘Nobody Knows’ and ‘Changes’ have amassed millions of plays and have topped the Hypem charts. And this new track “Simple” is no exception.
The mix is capped off with a Theatre Of Delays rework of Laura Palmer’s theme from the David Lynch TV show, Twin Peaks. Which is super relevant because the new series of Twin Peaks just launched last week. Am I the only one who hasn’t seen Twin Peaks yet?
Chillwave Wednesday is a semi-weekly shortlist of chill music from around the internet.
Chillwave Wednesday is also available on Spotify.
See all of the tracks posted to Chillwave Wednesday 2017 each week on Spotify here: http://play.spotify.com/user/thenewlofi/playlist/ChillwaveWednesday
This week’s playlist
- The Weeknd – S T A R B O Y (NEUS Remix)
- Oliver Nelson – Rhubarb
- Jaques Le Noir – Good Times With Me (MooZ Remix)
- Cabu & Akacia – Gold (DRKTMS Remix)
- BAYNK – What You Need feat. NÏKA (Behave Ferris Remix)
- Lincoln Jesser – Somebody Will (feat. Gabrielle Current)
- French Horn Rebellion — Seven
- HOUNDED — Feel so Right (feat. Bamiyah)
- Autograf — Simple (feat. Victoria Zaro)
- Twin Peaks – Laura Palmer’s Theme (Theatre Of Delays Rework)