Imagine this: we don’t just write about music, we also make artwork for it as well. Over the years we’ve partnered with artists and bands to help create original artwork for their albums. Give us a bell (email) if you’d like to talk about how we could help promote your music visually.
- Karl Zine’s new album dissects the lifecycle of a relationship through sound
- The new Rose Rose single, “Sugar Hill” sees dreamy house vibes through a 70s-era disco lens
- New 7″ vinyl mixes Dave Brubeck into The Stranglers — The Take Vibe
- January 2021 Mixtape
- “The Message of Xmas” — festive new album by French composer, Christophe Chassol and l’orchestre de Paris choir
- Christmas Mixtape 2000
- A lo-fi Christmas mix inspired by hip hop and Charlie Brown
- Streams of Thought: In practice, and in music
- Tour Maubourg’s new full-length vinyl combines the best parts of Jazz and House
- The bearded-wonder from Bristol pays homage to Detroit Techno with his new single “My Church”
The New LoFi's main focus is finding unsigned bands, djs and producers. We aim to promote musicians who want to be promoted. With that said, some of the content on the site also comes from copywritten and protected sources. We exist to promote the artists not steal from them. If for any reason there is an issue with any copy written content, please contact us immediately and the content will be removed from the site.