The New LoFi monthly mixtape is an hour-long mix covering all of the music posted to the blog last month. The idea is based on old-school analogue cassette tapes. Back then it was all about sharing the latest track you heard or creating a mix of songs to tell someone how you feel about them through music. It was before the age of instantly gratified music recall and music libraries that gave you millions of songs at the press of a button. It was more personal. It was a time when people really appreciated music. These mixes aim to introduce you to new music and support the artists behind the work. The Monthly Mixtape is also available on iTunes, Acast, Stitcher and Google Podcasts.
- Tucked away on a secluded beach in the Mediterranean, KALA might be the closest a boutique festival has ever come to being paradise
- French psych-punk rock band La Femme release their third full-length album: “Paradigmes”
- April 2021 Mixtape
- Old Smile’s new single “Blurry Sign” was recorded without any preconceived notion of where it was going, or how it would turn out
- April… it’s time to get off your face with some ravey new Giorgio Leone tracks
- Tommy Guerrero’s new album “Sunshine Radio” combines soulful desert-rock with a chill-hop instrumental style
- Field Day will return to Victoria Park in London and with it, a sense of normality
- The Avalanches new album “We Will Always Love You” is a 25-track epic
- Penya’s new self-titled LP is a genre-melting exploration of ancestral rhythms that reimagines the global music landscape
- Printworks London to reopen with new event concept: Redacted
The New LoFi's main focus is finding unsigned bands, djs and producers. We aim to promote musicians who want to be promoted. With that said, some of the content on the site also comes from copywritten and protected sources. We exist to promote the artists not steal from them. If for any reason there is an issue with any copy written content, please contact us immediately and the content will be removed from the site.