October 2015 Podcast
The New LoFi podcast sums up all the music posted to the blog each month.
September was a terrific month for all kinds of music. We kick off October’s podcast with a great example of that with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and their track “S.O.B.” We also saw the release of new singles from Kurt Vile, JR JR and Inspired & The Sleep. It wasn’t all about the Indie Rock however. There were some fantastic remixes by Kaytranada, Rainer + Grimm and Pat Lok as well. It’s quite eclectic patch work of music to get you into the Autumnal state of mind.
Right click on the link below the player and select “Save Link As…” to download the podcast. Once you’ve opened it in iTunes, click on the album artwork while you are listening to learn more about each artist.
[audio:http://thenewlofi.com/wp-content/audio/2015/10/TNLF_2015_10_October_Podcast.mp3|titles=TNLF 2015 October Podcast]
TNLF 2015 October Podcast
- Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – S.O.B.
- Parquet Courts – Pretty Girls is a Motherfucker (Joey Pizza Slice cover)
- Inspired & The Sleep – In My Labyrinth Mind
- Kurt Vile – Pretty Pimpin
- JR JR – Gone
- COMPNY – Gently Let You Down
- Duke Dumont – Ocean Drive
- Aluna George – Kaleidoscope Love (Kaytranada remix)
- Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans (RAC mix)
- Porter Robinson – Divinity (Odesza remix)
- The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face (Rainer + Grimm Remix)
- Autograf – Dream (Pat Lok Remix)
- Cleopold – Down In Flames
- Tei Shi – Go Slow (feat. Rome Fortune)
- Fleetwood Mac – Dreams (Shibul Sound Remix)
- Junip – After All Is Said and Done