November 2016 Podcast
We’re kicking off this month’s podcast with an absolute corker of a track: Psychemagik’s remix of “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac. It’s a seven minute track and it is one of the best tributes to an already awesome song. Speaking of seven minute tracks, the last track in the mix is a seven minute banger as well: “Blush” by Leon Vynehall. I suppose this month’s mix is a bunch of awesome music bookmarked by two long tracks.
As always, we have a wide range of genre’s represented from hip hop to indie pop. From Change the Rapper and Kaytranada to Inspired & The Sleep. Also some newcomers in the mix like Miniature Tigers and Girl Ray. And that Kadhja Bonet track, Honeycomb. That voice! you should check out her new album if you haven’t already.
You get the idea though. The proof is in the pudding so to speak. I’ll let you find out for yourself.
Learn more about each artist by clicking on the track title in the playlist below. Download the whole mix by right clicking on the title of the podcast and selecting “Save As…”
…or just stream the mix here:[audio:http://thenewlofi.com/wp-content/audio/2016/11/TNLF_2016_11_NOV_Release.mp3|titles=TNLF 2016 November Podcast]
TNLF 2016 November Podcast
- Fleetwood Mac – Dreams (Psychemagik remix) (-1:05:00)
- Chance the Rapper + Knox Fortune – All Night (Kaytranada extended joint) (-58:50)
- GoldLink – Fall In Love (featuring Ciscero) (-54:16)
- Kadhja Bonet – Honeycomb (-51:20)
- Promises Ltd. – American Eyes (-47:38)
- Miniature Tigers – Dreaming (-42:57)
- TEMPLES – CERTAINTY (-39:10)
- Bartholin – Paraphones (-35:25)
- Girl Ray – Trouble (-32:24)
- Inspired & the Sleep – Getting Through (-29:00)
- CUT_ – Sail On (-25:10)
- LEON — Tired of talking (A-Trak and Cory Enemy remix) (-21:00)
- Fonkynson – Aquarelle (-17:25)
- AIMES – Intabyu (-12:55)
- Leon Vynehall – Blush (-07:20)
The New LoFi podcast is an hour-long mix covering all of the music posted to the blog last month. Want to be cooler than all your friends with the latest tracks from the coolest new bands? This is the mix you need to listen to.